Monday, February 8, 2010

Bruno Mars: All About You



You may remember Bruno Mars from when he absolutely killed the hook on B.o.B's Nothin' on You

After such a strong display, I felt compelled to hear more. Unfortunately, it seems that at this point, Bruno Mars only has a limited collection of songs floating around the internet. Still, from what I could hear, this dude has some serious potential.

Check both versions of 'All About You' to see what I mean. I'm a big fan of the studio version, and the unplugged version is actually chill-inspiring. It's great to see that there are still some artists that sound just as good, if not better, outside of the studio.

All About You (Unplugged)


Download:

1 comments:

Just a Kidd said...

Yess..dudes got an amazing voice...I've been trying to find this unplugged version everywhere and I couldn't thanks btw

Post a Comment