Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Dream vs Lights - Walkin' on the Moon (Drive my Soul Remix)

Meet Lights, an up and coming indie artist from Canada. Relatively unknown in the States, she's rising to fame internationally. Not to mention, she's absolutely gorgeous. She's also a complete nerd, actually updating her video blog through WOW and has some fuckin awesome tattoos.

Her song "Drive my Soul" (Victor Rusin Remix), is mashedup with the classic "Walkin' on the Moon" by The Dream feat. Kanye West.

This song has a nice mellow house sound coupled with The Dream's recognizable R&B style, and Kanye's rhyming. The mashup was done by flipboitamidles, he's done an excellent job, and more of his tracks can be found on his blog. It's an awesome track, probably my favorite of everything I've posted so far. Enjoy.

Preview it here: (skip ahead to 0:30)


Snatch it here: The Dream vs Lights - Walkin' on the Moon (Drive my Soul Remix)

0 comments:

Post a Comment